Monday, August 3, 2015

Meet me!

Hi all! I am so excited to start this new venture of mine and hope you will follow along! To begin things, I thought I would share ten (hopefully) fun facts about me!
1. I just graduated from Sweet Briar College and am headed back to Virginia to start law school at the University of Richmond in a few short weeks.
2. I love horses! I had my own horse in high school, and rode all four years at Sweet Briar.
3. As you can probably tell from the title of my blog, I have a passion for reading, and just about any genre: classics, fantasy, memoirs, young adult, etc.
4. I play the cello, and was actually planning to go to college for that for awhile until I changed my mind. I still play regularly and took lessons all through undergrad.
5. My parents adopted a beagle last year that we named Lilly and I've loved spending time with her while I've been home. Animal rescue is an important cause to me, because there are just so many animals out there deserving of a great home! #adoptdontshop


6. While I love Lilly Pulitzer and bright colors, I'm trying to transition my style to a more classic feel, with more neutrals and pops of color. Any shops you all recommend would be great!
7. Along that line, navy and pink is one of my favorite color combinations, so get ready to see that when I share pictures of my apartment!

Feel free to comment, and I hope you come back to read more!


No comments:

Post a Comment