Friday, August 7, 2015

Currently...

Reading: Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson is really enjoyable so far. I don't want to give a whole lot away, but it is a good blend of fantasy and history, as it takes place during WWI and WWII. I'm also reading One L, by Scott Turow, since I start law school orientation in little over a week! Also feel free to add me on GoodReads, so you can always see what I'm reading!

                                                      
Listening To: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is Florence and the Machine's new album and it is SO GOOD. It is a little lighter and more pop-py than her first two albums, but I think it may be my favorite. 


Watching: I went and saw Paper Towns this week with my mom. I just read the book, and the movie stayed pretty true to the novel, but I liked how it focused more on the road trip aspect of the book. The actors were all great, and you definitely don't have to be a teen to see it. 

Wishing For: These sunglasses. I definitely don't need a new pair right now, but I love Warby Parker (I own two pairs of glasses) and would be very happy if these magically appeared  in my purse.

What are you currently up to? Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment