Friday, August 14, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Work

Right now, I'm trying to develop my wardrobe for a more professional atmosphere in the future. However, I still want to maintain a youthful feel and incorporate pops of color. That's where Lilly Pulitzer comes in! I love their Elsa tops because you can wear them with jeans for a casual look, nice pants and wedges for a night out, or under a suit or with a pencil skirt for work. I also have a pair of Lilly Travel Pants, which are great for a business casual workplace. They're like leggings, but are dressy, (and still comfortable!). On that note, the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale starts Monday at 8:00 AM EST. You can get some great deals on Lilly during this time, and after when everyone is selling what they don't want ;). I probably won't get much (#brokelawstudent), but here's what I'm hoping to snag.

Do you wear Lilly Pulitzer to work? What are you hoping to snag in the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment